Karts Return To Action For Race Two Of 2020 Season
Eureka, CA (August 4, 2020) – The second race of the 2020 season for the Humboldt Outlaw Karts is set to take place this Saturday August 8th gates open at 11am racing at 6 pm. The event is being presented by John’s Used Cars And Wreckers and all seven of the local divisions will once again be in action.
The first race at the 1/8-mile Redwood Acres dirt bullring took place on July 18 after half the season was canceled due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. Adam Myer took the feature win in the combined peewee predator/beginner box stock feature. Leonard Ward III dominated the main event in the old fart kart/pure stocks to take the win. Jack Myer was victorious in the box stock main while Timmy Walters held on to win the 250/500 feature event.
Guidelines for this Saturday’s race will be the same as the July 18 event and can be found on the Humboldt Outlaw Karts Facebook page. Stay up to date with everything involving the HOK by going to www.HumboldtOutlawKarts.com.
Gates open at 11 am
racing at 6 pm
All Covid19 Event Guidelines Apply
All PeeWee & Beg. Box Stocks drivers must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
NO drivers under the age of 5 years old.
Covid19 Event Guidelines
These are the following guidelines for this Saturday's event:
- Everyone must stay in their tow rigs until they are directed to sign in. Please download 2020 forms from our website and have them ready. This will make the line at the gate move faster.
- Entry is $35.00 for kart and driver. $15.00 crew / family member.
- Maximum of five same household family members plus driver.
- Masks must be worn when not in pit stall.
- Teams must sit in their own groups.
- No outside spectators will be allowed.
We apologize for these regulations but it is what we must do in order to race this weekend.
Crew / Family Member
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Gates open at
Practice starts at
Test & Tune
we currently have race dates & back stretch wall spots available for sponsorship.
If you're interested in joining us and developing young new drivers, please contact us today!